lundi 8 février 2010

Linda Ikeji - 2010 Future Award Style Entrepreneur of the Year! OMG!!!

I won! I won!! I won!!!
OMG! I'm in heaven. Finally I win.
'08 -  A nominee.
'09 - A finalist.
'10 - A winner!

This feels really great. To be recognised by your peers. I'm now a certified big girl..ha ha!

In my usual vain self, this post is all about me...I'll bring you other Future Awards winners later...lol. But seriously, I didn't stay till the end, so I don't know who won what, but will bring it here as soon as I have it!

Now back to me...isn't this fabulous? Of course it is!
Finally I have a plaque, and I made an acceptance speech! Ha! (Even though I can't remember what I said...lol)

Thanks to everyone who made it possible; those who voted for me, the panel of judges and the organisers of the event. You guys rock!!!

All in all, it was a great night. I'm happy.
Thanks everyone and congrats to all 2010 Future Award winners.
Mwaaaah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire