samedi 6 février 2010

Quote of the day



















"Perception is projection. So people see in others what they will be if they were in the other's shoes, even when they are not consciously aware. Everyone who knows me knows that I have zero tolerance for mediocrity. I am always striving to better myself and the way to do that is to surround myself with people who are operating on some frequency with me. I thrive in the midst of the eternally-driven, positively-minded and career oriented people and people who possess these qualities have something in common. They are always successful and believe me, it will take a woman with those qualities to turn me on. So, if my crime is that most female friends are successful and upwardly mobile, I make no apologies for that."

Chidi Mokeme on being asked if he was a gigolo.

Source: Encomium Weekly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire