vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Genevieve NOT hosting African Music Awards


















After all the publicity, Genevieve Nnaji won't be hosting the Africa Music Awards taking place today in London.

I got the below from her twitter page this morning.

...Gorning my beloved tweEVEs!!! TGIF!! :D. I'm sure some of u in the UK r wondering if I'm around for d AMA tonight. I'm sorry but I'm not.


...I agreed to host the show, signed a contract and even publicly announced my participation on a tv program in the uk last time I was there.. 


...mostly because I wanted an opportunity to meet some of u 1on1 at the show. Unfortunately the organizers wr unable to fulfill any of.. 


...their obligations even to the last minute which is this morning. (Eg; no ticket arrangements). At this point I feel partially used..


...to publicize the show and I owe it to u guys to explain my absence. I try to be professional in everything that I do, but sometimes...

...u come across those who do not share the same principles. I'm really sorry guys :) But on a brighter note, ZAFAA is coming up on the 22nd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire