jeudi 14 octobre 2010

This can't be normal...

He'll take you to the movies and spend over 5grand
He'll take you to dinner and spend over 10grand
He will buy you a phone worth 72grand
But when it comes to buying fuel in his car, which btw is a very expensive car, he doesn't spend more than N700. Sometimes N800. The most I've seen him buy is N1000.
"Dude, what's your problem?"
He's looking at me like 'What do you mean?'
"I know you have enough cash on you, why are you buying N700 fuel?"
"How much should I buy?"
"How about filling your tank? Or is that concept alien to you?"
He's looking at me like - 'Fill my tank? Why would I want to do that?'
"Dude, you schizophrenic or something? You buy N700 fuel, two hours later, you're stopping by another fuel station to buy another N700 fuel, or was it N500 last time? Dude, I ask again, what's your problem?"
"If I buy more than N700, the fuel station attendant will cheat me"
"So you'd rather stop by three different fuel stations in one day to buy N700 fuel?"
He nods
Linda shakes head.
This can't be normal!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire