lundi 1 novembre 2010

Linda at Style Night 6

Linda in Miu Miu...*cough*

So my fashion show, Style Night, held yesterday. Thanks to everyone who made it happen and everyone who came. Will bring you pictures of the whole event later. For now, it's about me...:-)

More pics of me at the show when you continue...

N.B, you people should please respect yourselves, don't insult me! If you don't have any good thing to say, move on to the next post...thank u vewi much.
OK, you can insult me but take it easy sha...lol


With Zaaki Azzay, Eucharia Anunobi and Julius Agwu

With Toyin, the Doll lady (will tell y'all more about her later)

With Kenny Ogungbe and singer Goldie

With former colleagues, ex-top models, Meg and Helen

With Chidi Mokeme

With Designer Muyiwa Oshindero

With singer Azeezat and husband Seyi Allen

With Denrele

With Willie Walkman

With Cossy Orjiakor

With Designer Akanni Oyefusi of Nobel Afrik

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire