jeudi 2 décembre 2010

"Like your man, but don't love him" Christy Essien Igbokwe

image
"I will say to them that it is a woman that can keep her home because no man is perfect. But the secret is this, don’t love your man o, but like him very much so that you can tolerate and accommodate his naughtiness and for the children’s sake. Don’t love in order not to be disappointed. Love deals with the heart but liking with the head. Above all, God’s divine hand is essential." Legendary singer, Christy Essien Igbokwe said when asked to advise young women looking to get married.

She's been married for 29 years, so I'm sure she knows what she's talking about. Only I can't marry a man I like very much...I have to love him toh bad! :-)

Is this sound advice really? Don't love your man so you don't get disappointed?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire