mercredi 5 janvier 2011

At the time I met Ibidun, I wasn’t looking for a wife. – Pastor Ituah Ighodalo


What made you decide to marry Ibidun? - City People Reporter
Pastor Ituah "It is interesting because when I met her, I wasn’t even looking for a wife. That is the truth. I had thought this marriage thing let me leave it for a while and face my church. But when I met her she was young. I met her at a wedding, and after that we met up again. And somehow she started coming to Christ Church. She was just one of the people I was helping to develop. I saw in her a person of potential that I could invest my life in and develop her, as I do for many people. But she and I got on so well that we began to spend more and more time and I realised that even if I didn’t marry her, I will help her become the person God wanted her to become. We got on very well and she responded to me and before long I said yes. If I was going to marry somebody again, I will marry this girl. I think the defining thing that made me choose Ibidun as my wife is that I found in her character and beauty. And I’m not talking saying she’s perfect but we are working on each other to bring out the perfection."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire