samedi 19 février 2011

'If I don't have a girl this time, maybe baby No.5': Victoria Beckham

Speaking to CNN yesterday, Posh said: 'If I don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time.'

She already has three boys and another baby on the way. But Victoria Beckham suggested she may try for a fifth child with husband David if their next arrival is another boy.

Silly Question: Why do some people insist on having both male and female children? 

My mum had seven kids. Mainly because she was looking for a boy. Her first five kids were girls, so she went for a sixth, turned out to be a boy. She decided to try for another boy, it turned out to be another girl, so she stopped.

My former neighbour had four boys, and at the age of 42/43, tried for a girl...it turned out to be another boy. I don't know if she stopped there...like I said, she's a former neighbour...:-)

So why is it not OK to have just boys or just girls?
Thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire