mardi 1 mars 2011

Kevin Chuwang Pam and Elizabeth Gupta finally marry

Just found out today that from Enugu where I am presently, we will be going to Akure for the reality show auditions. Means I won’t be back to Lagos till Friday. There’s no way on earth I'm not going to blog till Friday. Not goina happen. So I got the crew here to find me a laptop with internet access. They were so gracious. Now let’s gossip a little...

Kevin and Elizabeth on their wedding day on Sat
Did y'all know that BBA winner Kevin Chuwang Pam and his BBA house mate Elizabeth Gupta are now married? The lovebirds got married just this Sat, Feb 26th in Abuja. This has got to be one of the most amazing love stories ever. I mean, she couldn't stand him in the house for three months, now she's marrying him? Wow, so happy for them.


More pics from the wedding when you continue...


Their wedding reception venue
Beautiful bride

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire