vendredi 1 avril 2011

I'm being sued...

OK, so I received a call and a letter from a few lawyers very early this morning saying that I'm being sued for defamation of character, for a story and comment I allowed on this blog recently. It was mostly for the comments. I have since taken the post down but unfortunately they have a printed/cached copy of everything that was written which they plan to tender in court.

I'm scared out of my mind because I've never been in this kind of trouble before. But my lawyer, who I just came off the phone with says they don't have a case. Is he correct? Can I beat this?

According to the letter, the case is before an Ikeja High Court...

Well, y'all know what today is...
This has got to be the best April Fool's Joke ever...
Go Linda! Go Linda! Go Linda! I'm too much jare...Lol
I'm kidding o, nobody is suing me. Hopefully, that will never happen..:-)
Happy new month my darlings.
God bless you and yours!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire