mercredi 18 avril 2012

Anonymous caller claims Tracy Daniels married her husband

After I put up the wedding photos of Golden Girl's Tracy Daniel on my blog last week, I got a short mail from someone who claimed the Indian expatriate was her husband. I replied the mail with a few questions of my own, to get more details, but didn't hear from them again. So I let it be...but it seems they also contacted Stella Dimoko Korkus of Encomium magazine. Here's what she wrote on her column this week.
Tracy is one of the Golden Girls twins who married an Indian expat on Saturday April 7th 2012 in her home town in a quiet traditional wedding ceremony. But the last is yet to be heard of this wedding as I got an anonymous call from a hidden number on Wednesday April 11 2012, and the female caller had this to say. "Stella, you don't need to know who is calling. I read your write up celebrating the marriage of my man and that husband snatcher, Tracy. Is it OK for her to just come in and take what belongs to someone else and celebrate it on the pages of a magazine? She stole my husband and she must return him. Let her hide all the details of the white wedding, we shall see. It is only a thief who hides. If she's doing the right thing, how come everything is in secrecy? Warn her..." (phone cuts)
I listened quietly because I wanted to hear everything and then ask questions but alas the phone cut and there was no number to call back. ***
Dear lady, if you're for real, then show yourself, prove your claims. All these anonymous moves will not work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire