vendredi 13 avril 2012

The funniest #ifihad30millionNaira tweets

Written by Anita Aiyudu
So it happened that I came across a rather humorous trending topic on twitter, #ifihad30millionNaira. And if you’re anything like me, I usually stop by to check what the trending topics are from day to day the way a newspaper addict passionately checks the front cover of a daily for the slightest glimpse of interesting headlines. And like the picture described above, I indeed saw an interesting headline…oh sorry…I mean trending topic that almost got me wishing. But abeg, if wishes were cars…I would have 10 Lamboghinis. LOL
Please continue...





So like I was saying, at the beginning I was somewhat impressed that the whole Nigeria has repented as most of the tweeps were claiming they would pay their tithes first before doing anything else. While I was still there beaming with hopeful smile, a rather insane tweet got my attention. Someone tweeted that if he were given 30 million naira today that he would give everything to his girl and before I knew it, I found myself giving in to my curiosity by zooming at the dude’s avatar…when I saw it…I laughed out loud. ‘You no fit do that kain thing jor’

In that instant, I decided…this is too interesting a topic to overlook.  ‘Write I must about this, I will not be the only one to see this’.  I hope you’re grateful I did. 

So I ended up collating not the ‘sane’ ones of course but the insane ones. After all the simplest definition of news is: when a dog bites a man it’s not a big deal, but when a man bites a dog it becomes a worldwide hit. So please find below some of the very funny and interesting tweets that caught my attention. 

 @moye_b  I will faint for 30mins. #ifihad30millionNaira

 @adeolajacob  I will get married... #ifihad30millionNaira

@blackboy2star  No more knottin of tie in d sun,start farming bizness..sharply #ifihad30millionNaira

@mikelnic  I will dig a hole and put it in. And den tink of wot to do it #ifihad30millionNaira

@bisijewel i will build a software that will automatically tweet wot's on my mind #ifihad30millionNaira
@Notindomi i wee buy tiri containers of cookin ingredients for ewa-aganyi #ifihad30millionNaira
@yung__wezzy  i will use it to get a blackberry porshe n use d remainin to recharge n subscribe #ifihad30millionNaira

 @osvicom  I will join a political party and contest for Local Government Chairman #ifihad30millionNaira
@olome98 ......run comot 4 dis country final #ifihad30millionNaira

@chubysaka Chieftaincy title straight away. 3 titles for dt matter #ifihad30millionNaira

And please join the conversation on twitter. Maybe your tweet will be featured here sometime soon, who knows? CIAO.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire