mercredi 19 décembre 2012

Hot or hot: Linda at YNaija Black Ball

Rocking a black and gold Karen Millen dress (Yes, half of my dresses are Karen Millen...I'm obsessed! lol) and Steve Madden shoes at the YNaija ball which took place on Sunday December 16th at Landmark Village, Oniru. The right photo is actor Benjamin Joseph and I dancing on stage. They booed us off stage for not dancing well...LMAO! Oh, and my lovely hair is from Hair Diva - (1437, Sanusi Fafunwa Str., V/I. 01-8428483).

Will bring you red carpet pictures from the event later. Meanwhile I asked hot or hot, not hot or not, so the answer should be, hot Linda, hot! Haha! Another photo after the cut...



 
At the Closet Fair @Swe Bar earlier in the day...Linda 'chopping life' Ikeji. Hehehe!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire