jeudi 15 juillet 2010

Mashonda bares it all...to Vibe magazine.



















"I did everything I could do to save my marriage, but I knew there was no working it out when he admitted his affair (with Alicia Keys) to me… he was happy about it. After lying about it for so long and finally admitting it I was like ‘I can't take it no more!’ In the back of my mind I was like, ‘I have to fight for my family, this is my son's father. We were supposed to grow old together, we were supposed to raise this baby together, we were supposed to do all these things, I'm fighting for my fucking husband. I don't care who he's dating, I don't care how much money she's got, I'm fighting for my husband.’ And then I realized… I can't fight for him… he doesn't want to be with me. I'm not going to win this one"

Read the rest of Mashonda's Vibe interview here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire