samedi 10 juillet 2010

Our President on facebook...


















"Again I spent time reading your comments and yesterday a youth named Toyin Dawodu indicated that he had an idea for a project that could deliver 4,000 MWs of electricity. I believe in the creativity and the spirit of innovation resident in our youth and I want to give Toyin Dawodu a chance to be heard. Toyin, someone from my office will make contact with you regarding your idea. I know I can not attend to every comment or suggestion due to time constraints, but please do know that I read them and they influence my actions." GEJ

It's an established fact that our president actually writes all this himself...
There are over 2million Nigerians on FB, and only about 100, 000 on our president's page. If what we say to him on FB really influences his actions, then many more of us need to join his page...
I'm hoping we can all influence him to cut down the Nigeria @50 anniversary budget...among other things...:-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire