samedi 10 juillet 2010

Very bad men...

“Every time this Ifeanyi will come and send my daughter to buy something for her and when she brings the items, he will pin her down and rape her. He always threatened them that if they say anything to anybody they will die. It was on one occasion my daughter was plaiting her hairs and when she wanted to go and ease herself, this Ifeanyi followed her and locked her inside the toilet, it was after the women that were plaiting her hairs had  waited and started calling my daughter that he released her and they saw them coming out from the toilet so they suspected a foul play. When I asked my daughter what happened, she told me and when I removed her wrapper, I saw semen on my daughter's vagina.”***


“I took her to the hospital and explained what she told me to the doctor and after examining her, I remember the first thing the doctor told me: she told me Madam, your little baby of four is no longer a virgin. I lost it there and broke done because I never imagined that anybody could do that with a girl her age. The doctor asked me to hold myself as my daughter also having a discharge for which she suspected she must have been infected” ***

Read more
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire